Saturday 19 November 2016

Material Design vs Flat Design UI - What's the Difference?

Material Design vs Flat Design UI - What's the Difference?: "We deal with the digital world every day.
It is impossible to find someone who has never interacted with a computer or a mobile phone.
All the software inside of your devices is the embodiment of the digital design. During the IT industry development, a lot of interaction with software have changed.
In this article, we are going to discuss the main branches of contemporary mobile app design development in the digital world.
These branches are flat and material design."



'via Blog this'

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete