Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Can Skydrive be used as free hosting?

Can Skydrive (https://skydrive.live.com/) be used like GoogleDrive and Dropbox as a free hosting option? The short answer at the time of writing it doesn't seem possible, in the future who knows? You can share files and even embed them in blogs, etc but shared HTML files, at the moment, just get downloaded.

There is a interesting forum post about this topic at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/skydrive-files/host-web-site-using-skydrive/593fb442-3858-45d8-8a47-94c5142693a9?msgId=94d3f528-63ed-4d35-9699-78336ae04c04


4 comments:

  1. Nice Post!!! Web hosting is, at its most basic, simply the storage of files for one or more Internet websites as well as the service of maintaining those files, serving the needs of the people who own the website being hosted and maintaining the immense computer servers that store the billions of bits of data that every website creates. If any person is interest to have Cheapest Web Hosting he/ she must find out the trusted online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet will likely be a lot more useful than ever before. “I thank God for my handicaps, for through them, I have found myself, my work and my God.” by Hellen Keller.
    Free File sharing site : dozens of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post, amazing points you have shared in this post. iPage Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weblog. I appreciated examining your current articles.
    web hosting provider

    ReplyDelete